If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This sandwich has thick cut bacon, bourbon mustard, havarti cheese and is hugged by toasted rustic bread. The fresh watercress and crisp green apple crunch will hit you as you bite into this amazing sandwich. We can’t even tell you how good this is! —SEE Salt
Thick cut bacon
Granny smith apple
Green leaf lettuce
Grain Mustard or Bourbon Mustard
- Crisp bacon as desired. Baking it is a great option.
- Slice and toast the bread.
- Spread generous amount of mayonnaise and mustard to the slices.
- Criss cross crisp bacon on to the toasted bread. This is the best part so do not skimp!
- Turn the green apple on its side and slice keeping the skin on. Remove the core by scoring 4 lines around the star shape in the center. Push the core through.
- Layer apple rings, sliced havarti cheese, lettuce and watercress on top of your bacon. Close the lid and enjoy!