If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: this is my favourite recipe for super quick blondie which I make for my sister whenever she wants me to. —misiaz
- 150 grams white chocolate (for melting)
- 50 grams white chocolate (chopped)
- 1/3 cup butter (80g)
- 1/3 cup sugar (70g)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour (130g)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 handful almond flakes
- 1 handful dried cranberries
- Melt the 150 g of chocolate with butter
- In another bowl mix the flour, sugar (both), salt (and baking powder). Then add the melted chocolate.
- Add the chopped chocolate and almonds.
- Pour the mass into a prepared baking form.
- Bake in 180ºC for 25-30 minutes.
- Some advices: -be careful with choosing the form size: it shouldn't be too big (the cake will be thick as a pancake) and too small -don't bake it too long - it'll be too dry -best served the next day