If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Delicious raw crunchy salad with yummy toasted sesame and peanuts and a jazzy asian dressing. —Flossie
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- 1 cup carrot, grated
- 1 cup beetroot, grated
- 2 big handfuls kale leaves, torn
- 1/2 avocado. cubed
- 1/4 cup raw peanuts
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons tamari or soy
- 1/2 red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon tamari or soy
- 1 tablespoon honey
- To make the dressing mix all the ingredients together in a small bowl with a fork so it all joins together. Season at the end and leave to infuse while you make the salad
- Toast the peanuts in a heavy bottomed pan over medium heat until they are golden and crunchy, then add the sesame seeds until they are golden too. Take off the heat and add the soy and mix around, it should get absorbed super quick. Leave to cool.
- Mix the carrot, beetroot, kale, avocado and spring onion together in a bowl and then pour over the dressing and mix it all up