If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Frittata is one of my new go-to recipes since it’s high in protein, super healthy and an amazing way to use up whatever is in your fridge. It is also a great lunch because you can just wrap it up and it’s easy to eat. Here is a vague recipe, just the basic ingredients really as you can make it up with whatever you fancy. Serve it alongside my dip-a-licious roasted red pepper salsa and you could even toast up your seeds to use up every last bit. —Flossie
Makes 1 cake tin sized fritatta
eggs, depending on size
small pumpkin, peeled cubed
beetroot, peeled and cubed
handful broccoli florets
sprigs rosemary, leaves chopped
teaspoons cayenne pepper
grams feta cubed
- Preheat your oven to 180?C and roast the pumpkin and beetroot in a baking tray with some olive oil, salt and pepper for around 50 mins until cooked through.
- Blanch the broccoli for 2 mins and then rinse under cold water, set aside
- Whisk the eggs with plenty of salt and pepper, the rosemary and cayenne.
- Add all the veg to the egg mix and pour into a lined cake tin.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes until it’s firm to touch. Serve warm