Author Notes: Frittata is one of my new go-to recipes since it’s high in protein, super healthy and an amazing way to use up whatever is in your fridge. It is also a great lunch because you can just wrap it up and it’s easy to eat. Here is a vague recipe, just the basic ingredients really as you can make it up with whatever you fancy. Serve it alongside my dip-a-licious roasted red pepper salsa and you could even toast up your seeds to use up every last bit. —Flossie
Makes: 1 cake tin sized fritatta
eggs, depending on size
small pumpkin, peeled cubed
beetroot, peeled and cubed
handful broccoli florets
sprigs rosemary, leaves chopped
teaspoons cayenne pepper
grams feta cubed
- Preheat your oven to 180?C and roast the pumpkin and beetroot in a baking tray with some olive oil, salt and pepper for around 50 mins until cooked through.
- Blanch the broccoli for 2 mins and then rinse under cold water, set aside
- Whisk the eggs with plenty of salt and pepper, the rosemary and cayenne.
- Add all the veg to the egg mix and pour into a lined cake tin.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes until it’s firm to touch. Serve warm