If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I had this dessert at a dinner party, hosted by my friend Maryann. She gave me this recipe. —elena antoniou
- 500 grams fesh apricots
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons Amaretto liqueur
- 3 cups milk
- 1/4 cup rice flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup crushed almonds or pistachio nuts
- 2 tablespoons Amaretto liqueur
- pinches of salt
- In a pan put the fresh apricots with the sugar and a few tablespoons of water, and let it stand for 10 minutes, before boiling.
- Cook the apricots for 5 minutes and let them cool.
- Dilute the rice flour in 1 cup of milk, until there are no lumps. Add the rest of the milk and the sugar, and pour everything in a pan.
- Stir continually over low heat, until there are bubbles. Add the Amaretto and 1/2 cup nuts.
- Pour in a shallow 25cm serving dish. When cooled, spread the apricot preserve on top.
- Sprinkle the rest of the nuts and refrigerate.
More Great Recipes: