If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Pineapple and lime based marinade, generally used for Pollo Loco, but could also be used for any cut of meat or even seafood! —Cassie Jones
Makes more than enough
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- juice of two limes
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 6 cloves of garlic, sliced or smashed
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon white or black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 bay leaf
- Combine, garlic, lime juice, oregano, salt and pepper in a blender and puree. You can also use a stick blender for this.
- Add all additional ingredients and mix well.
- Add meat of choice and go! You can freeze any remaining marinade for later OR using for basting on the grill! This makes a huge amount of marinade, enough for an entire whole chicken and then some!