If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I found a delicious pre-made gluten-free pizza crust that black truffle oil makes even better! —Tonie
- 1/2 Pillsbury Gluten-Free Thin Crust Dough
- 4 ounces Tomato Sauce
- 4 ounces Fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Black truffle oil
- 2 teaspoons Red pepper flakes
- 3 Garlic cloves, minced
- 4-5 Basil leaves
- 5 Black olives, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease baking sheet.
- Lay down pizza dough (approx half of the container) on baking sheet and roll out until thin.
- Brush black truffle oil over the top and bake for 8 minutes.
- Flip pizza crust and top with all toppings: tomato sauce, minced garlic, red pepper flakes, basil leaves, mozzarella and olives (optional).
- Bake 5 minutes.