If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I got the idea from a recipe that had only Nutella and 4 eggs. I thought that it would be to dense, so I added the rest of the ingredients. It came out really good. —elena antoniou
- 200 grams nutella
- 160 grams ground almonds OR hazelnuts
- 60 grams organic cocoa powder
- 6 eggs
- 60 grams light brown sugar
- splashes of Amaretto liqueur
- 250 grams pitted cherries. (optional)
- Turn oven on at 170 degrees Celsius. Oil a 20x20 cm baking tray.
- Put all the ingredients, except the cherries if used, in a food processor. Blend until everything is mixed well.
- If using cherries, place them in the baking tray and pour on top the cake mix.
- Bake for 35 minutes. when cold cut in squares.
- If preferred it can be served with fresh cream.