If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The bite of ginger meets the finest of African coffee in this travel-inspired drink. It's a simple way to revive leftover coffee or add some spice to fresh brew. —Pragmatic Kitchen
- 3/4 cup leftover coffee or fresh coffee
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamon
- 1 tiny pinches ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup whole cow milk or preferred milk
- Add the freshly grated ginger, cardamon, and cinnamon to a heat tolerable cup.
- If using fresh, hot coffee, skip to the third step. If using leftover or cold coffee, heat the coffee in a saucepan until it is just about to boil.
- Heat the milk in the saucepan until it is warm but not boiling and add it to the strained coffee mixture. Enjoy hot or chill it and try it cold.
More Great Recipes: