If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Check out these healthy granola bars for a quick and nutritious breakfast or a yummy mid afternoon snack! —Diane Hoch
Makes 8 bars
- 1/4 cup Toasted Almonds, chopped
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 1/2 cups Rolled Oats
- 1/3 cup Oat Flour
- 1/3 cup Unsalted Sunflower Seeds
- 1/4 cup Raisins, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/3 cup Apple Cider
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 cup Maple Syrup
- 1/3 cup Almond Butter
- Coconut oil- enough to coat bottom of pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Coat bottom of a 8 x 8 glass baking dish with coconut oil.
- Place the toasted almonds, shredded coconut, rolled oats, oat flour, sunflower seeds, chopped raisins, cinnamon, brown sugar, and sea salt in a large size bowl, toss to combine.
- Pour wet ingredients over the dry mix, adding apple cider, vanilla, maple syrup, and almond butter mixing until thoroughly combined.
- Press mixture evenly into baking dish and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cutting lines to make 8 bars. Return granola to oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes to solidify the bar shape, making it easier to remove them from the pan.
- Let cool and enjoy!