If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Bored of the usual weekday chicken dishes? Mix it up with an excellent citrus flavored salmon dish! —Diane Hoch
Makes 4 3-4 oz salmon filets
- 1/2 cup Orange Juice
- 1/2 cup Pineapple Juice
- 1 Orange, segmented
- 1/2 cup Pineapple, cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup Tamari
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 Inch Knob of fresh Ginger, grated with its juices
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Combine all marinade ingredients in a bowl and then add the salmon. Marinate in refrigerator for at least 20 minutes.
- Place marinated salmon and fruit chucks in glass baking dish. Bake for 35 minutes. Plate salmon and garnish with roasted fruit.