If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A delicious summer treat! —Diane Hoch
- 5 cups Chopped watermelon
- 6 tablespoons Freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3 teaspoons Agave Nectar
- 10 Fresh Mint Leaves
- Mint leaves for garnish if desired
- Place chopped watermelon, lime juice and agave nectar in blender – blend until smooth and a little frothy. Transfer mixture to freezer safe 9” X 13” glass dish
- Sprinkle fresh mint leaves on top and swirl into mixture with a spoon. Freeze mixture for one hour.
- Remove from freezer, using fork, rake the mixture, breaking up the frozen watermelon into chunks and return to the freezer. Repeat the raking process twice at 30 minute intervals until entirely frozen.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves if desired – Serves 8-10 approx ½ cup servings.