If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Home made (unsweetened) Soya Milk has many uses ...you can make Egg Bean Curd/Egg Tofu, Plain Tofu/Bean Curd; dessert like Longan Tau Fu Fa and the list goes on .. —foodisready
- 1000 grams Soy Bean
- 3 - 5 liters Water
- 4 pieces Screwpine/Pandan Leaves
- 150 grams Palm Sugar/Gula Melaka
- Soya Beans soaked overnight and drained (1kg here)
- Blend Soya Beans with Water .. 1:3 proportion = 1 cup Soya Bean is to 3 cups Water …add more water if you prefer more diluted milk or lesser water if you prefer more concentrated (I like thick Soya Milk so I add lesser water to blend)
- Gently boil the Soya Milk …add a few leave of Pandan Leaves ….Stir frequently to avoid it being burnt
- I get like about almost 5L worth of Soya Milk from 1kg Soya Beans and this is lesser than normal because I prefer my Soya Milk to be slightly thicker than normal …