Author Notes: Hand pulled deli fresh rotisserie chicken glazed with CHA! by Texas Pete® piled high on a platter of crispy tortilla strips with melted cheddar cheese, sour cream and Green Mountain Gringo® Hot Salsa. —sabrina
cup CHA! by Texas Pete
cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
bag- Green Mountain Gringo Corn Chips
jar-Green Mountain Gringo Hot Salsa
ounces Sour Cream
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pull and shred all the meat from the rotisserie chicken and place the meat in a mixing bowl.
- Arrange the spicy shredded chicken over the tortilla strips.
- Sprinkle all of the shredded cheddar cheese over the chicken and tortilla strips.
- Place the nachos in the oven to bake for approximately 10-15 minutes or until golden brown, toasted and all of the cheese is melted.
- Garnish the nachos with the Texas Pete® Hot Salsa and sour cream and serve immediately.