If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Hand pulled deli fresh rotisserie chicken glazed with CHA! by Texas Pete® piled high on a platter of crispy tortilla strips with melted cheddar cheese, sour cream and Green Mountain Gringo® Hot Salsa. —sabrina
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken
- 1/2 cup CHA! by Texas Pete
- 2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 bag- Green Mountain Gringo Corn Chips
- 1 jar-Green Mountain Gringo Hot Salsa
- 2 ounces Sour Cream
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pull and shred all the meat from the rotisserie chicken and place the meat in a mixing bowl.
- Arrange the spicy shredded chicken over the tortilla strips.
- Sprinkle all of the shredded cheddar cheese over the chicken and tortilla strips.
- Place the nachos in the oven to bake for approximately 10-15 minutes or until golden brown, toasted and all of the cheese is melted.
- Garnish the nachos with the Texas Pete® Hot Salsa and sour cream and serve immediately.