If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I tried Edward Lee's Adobo Fried Chicken recipe from his Smoke & Pickles cookbook (which I love everything in so far and highly recommend anyone pick-up) with his recommended dipping sauce and now I want to put it on EVERYTHING!
http://www.hallmarkchannel.com/homeandfamily/recipe/chefedwardleeadobofriedchickenandwaffles —Lori Roberts
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 thai bird or habenero pepers, thinly sliced
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
More Great Recipes: