If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: By Oishii Moments —Oishii Moments
Makes 3 medium pancakes
- 1 cup Original Bisquick mix
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 1 sliced banana
- 2 teaspoons white chocolate chip
- 1 dash powdered sugar
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients until blended.
- Brush pan with butter and heat pan over medium-low heat. For each pancake, pour slightly less than 1/4 cup batter onto pan. Cook about 30 seconds or until edges are dry. Turn and cook other side until golden brown. That is it!