If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: By Oishii Moments —Oishii Moments
- 6 large flour tortilla
- 12 slices Tillamook sharp cheddar cheese, as needed (I like mine cheesy!)
- 2 tablespoons butter, as needed
- 2 sliced large chicken breasts
- Heat up your pan. Add a small amount of butter and spread it around the bottom of the pan.
- Grab one large flour tortilla and place it in the pan. Add 2 slices of cheese and sliced chicken breasts on the tortilla. Avoid placing the cheese on the tortilla sides. Fold the tortillas in half to make a half-moon shape. Cook until one side is lightly brown. Flip the tortilla again until the other side is brown. The cheese will be all gooey! Transfer to a cutting board, slice into bite sizes. Serve on a large platter. Repeat with remaining butter and tortillas. Yum!