If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A classic bacon blue cheese burger- savory, salty, juicy, tangy. —Elena Rosemond-Hoerr
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup blue cheese
- 6 pieces cooked bacon, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons steak sauce
- pinches Salt & pepper
- Mix together hamburger meat, cheese, (cooked and crumbled) bacon, steak sauce, and a sprinkle of salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Heat your grill. For handfuls of meat into balls, and then use your hands to squish them into patties. Cook on the grill 5-7 minutes, flip, and cook an additional 5-7.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Burger Recipe