If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love mint lemonade and I decided to see whether I could eliminate sugar as the sweetener. —THE FUTURE MBA
- 8 whole lemons, juicy
- 2 sticks of cinnamon
- 4 mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons sea salt or kosher salt
- Soak the mint leaves in cold filtered water that was salted with the sea salt or kosher salt for a half hour, then rinse with cold filtered water.
- Puree the mint leaves.
- Squeeze the lemons and strain the liquid through a sieve to eliminate all of the seeds.
- Grind the cinnamon sticks using the "fine" setting.
- Combine all of the ingredients, add enough cold filtered water for 4 6-0z. cups, and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Vegan Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cocktail
More Great Recipes: