Author Notes: I love mint lemonade and I decided to see whether I could eliminate sugar as the sweetener. —THE MATH CHEF
whole lemons, juicy
sticks of cinnamon
tablespoons sea salt or kosher salt
In This Recipe
- Soak the mint leaves in cold filtered water that was salted with the sea salt or kosher salt for a half hour, then rinse with cold filtered water.
- Puree the mint leaves.
- Squeeze the lemons and strain the liquid through a sieve to eliminate all of the seeds.
- Grind the cinnamon sticks using the "fine" setting.
- Combine all of the ingredients, add enough cold filtered water for 4 6-0z. cups, and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Vegan Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cocktail