If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a tasty and filling protein smoothie with real ingredients that I can feel good about. —Jacquilyn in the Kitchen
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 splash vanilla extract (1/4 tsp roughly)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I use pea protein from Whole Foods)
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- Throw everything into a blender and blend for 1 minute. You might have to stop and shake it a little bit or add a little bit more milk.