If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Garlicky pesto and sweet peas team up with mild mozzarella and al dente pasta for a super-quick and super-tasty pasta salad. Leave as-is for a meatless meal or side or add chunks of pre-cooked chicken or shrimp for a meal in a bowl. Change the peas to any small green vegetable you'd like, as well. —Anne Foster Coleman
- 8 ounces uncooked pasta such as rotini or cavatappi
- 8 ounces mozzarella cut into 1/2" cubes
- 8 ounces prepared pesto
- 1 cup cooked and drained peas
- Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain and rinse under cold water until cool. Drain again thoroughly.
- Toss pasta with mozzarella cubes, pesto and peas until well coated and serve immediately or refrigerate, covered, up to 4 hours. If refrigerated longer, you may need more pesto sauce to make up for any soaked up by the cheese and pasta.