If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: On a fishing note: Enjoy your favorite selection of white fish such as grouper, halibut, red snapper, red-fish, or tilapia. —Sonia
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 to 3 squirts of inventi Unsweetened
- 1/4 cup melted or softened butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 fish filets , 5 to 8 ounces each
- Combine lemon juice, butter, salt, lemon powder and infuse inventi into mixture.
- Reserve a small amount of the mixture to use after the fish has been cooked. Brush filets with butter.
- If cooking in the oven, broil 5 to 6 inches from the broiler for 6 to 8 minutes on the first side.
- Remove the fish, turn over, and brush with remaining butter mixture and replace under broiler again for 6 to 8 minutes.
- If cooking on an outdoor grill, follow the same steps, but butter the bottom side first, then turn over and repeat.
- Once the fish has been cooked, brush the fish with the reserved butter.
- Serve with rice or cous cous.
- Serves 4.