If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We live in a S'more-galore world, a place where everything from protein bars to vodka has gone crazy for the combo of graham, marshmallow and chocolate. We here at Bite Me More have jumped on the bandwagon and whipped up this S'mores Bread Pudding, each bite oozing with gooey melted marshmallows, creamy melted chocolate and crunchy graham crackers. —bitememore
- 8 cups cubed French bread
- 2 cups roughly crushed graham crackers, about 20
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups coarsely chopped milk chocolate
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Coat a 13x9-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine bread cubes and graham crackers. In another bowl, combine marshmallows and chocolate.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together milk, cream, eggs, brown sugar, sugar, vanilla and cinnamon. Pour over bread mixture, gently tossing to make sure all the bread is covered. Let stand for 30 minutes, tossing bread occasionally. After 30 minutes, mix in all but 1 cup of marshmallow chocolate mixture. Place in prepared baking dish and sprinkle top evenly with remaining cup of marshmallows and chocolate. Bake for 45 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes before serving.
More Great Recipes: Desserts