If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a juicy burger made with chopped skinless salmon and served fully loaded —kitchensinkblog.tumblr.com
Makes: 5-6 burgers
pounds skinless salmon
medium vidalia onion
tablespoons matzo meal or flour
teaspoon kosher salt
teaspoon ground pepper
teaspoon ancho chile powder
cup bbq sauce
- Chop salmon in the food processor into small chunks
- Add finely chopped onion, eggs, matzo meal and seasonings
- Mix all ingredients until completely incorporated
- Form into 6 oz patties
- Wrap each patty in wax paper and refrigerateor a few hours
- Cook the patties on a hot grill
- Serve with chipotle mayonnaise, caramelized onions, sautéed mushrooms, homemade pickles and sliced beefsteak tomatoes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Burger Recipe