If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It's essentially meat cooked in an onion- tomato based gravy topped with freshpotato sticks. —Shyma
- Mutton grams 500
- Chopped onion 2
- Tomato puree cups 1
- Ginger garlicpaste tablespoons 2
- Chilipowder tablespoons 1
- Turmeric powder teaspoons 1
- Salt to taste
- Garam masal teaspoons 1/2
- Heat oil in a thick bottom pan and sauté chopped onions until translucent. Add freshly ground ginger garlic paste and continue to sauté turning the onions a beautiful deep brown.
- Puree tomatoes and add at this point.
- Now for the dry ingredients, chili powder, turmeric powder, salt and chopped green chili.
- The fatty meat goes in next along with enough water to cover the meat.
- Stir around, reduce the flame to its lowest, cover and forget about it for the next one and half hours. Keep a check on the water level though.
- Add the cumin powder and garam masala. Stir in the masalas one last time and garnish with chopped coriander. Top the meat with the potato sticks