Author Notes: It's essentially meat cooked in an onion- tomato based gravy topped with freshpotato sticks. —Shyma
In This Recipe
- Heat oil in a thick bottom pan and sauté chopped onions until translucent. Add freshly ground ginger garlic paste and continue to sauté turning the onions a beautiful deep brown.
- Puree tomatoes and add at this point.
- Now for the dry ingredients, chili powder, turmeric powder, salt and chopped green chili.
- The fatty meat goes in next along with enough water to cover the meat.
- Stir around, reduce the flame to its lowest, cover and forget about it for the next one and half hours. Keep a check on the water level though.
- Add the cumin powder and garam masala. Stir in the masalas one last time and garnish with chopped coriander. Top the meat with the potato sticks