If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2-1/4 cups Bob’s Red Mill Brown Rice Flour
- 1 cup La Tourangelle Roasted Walnut Oil
- 2 sticks of butter
- 1/2 cup Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Mini Chocolate Chips
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt butter in microwave for 30 seconds or over stovetop. Pour into your main bowl.
- Pour regular flour, brown rice flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking powder and baking soda over butter and begin stirring until butter is fully mixed.
- Add eggs, vanilla, regular semi-sweet chocolate chips and continue stirring until dough is thick.
- Add walnut oil and stir well into batter. The dough will be slightly oily and that’s OK.
- Add mini chocolate chips into batter and with a spoon press into the dough all around the batter.
- On parchment paper lined pan, begin spooning dough out. The dough will be oily but it will help with the baking process.
- Place cookies in oven for 11-12 minutes and allow to cool.