If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A yummy, light dessert created by U.S. HighBush Blueberry Council —Liz Rea
cup half and half, divided
teaspoons unflavored gelatin
6 (21/2 inch)
cup fresh blueberries
- In a large microwaveable bowl, place 1?3-cup half-and-half
- Sprinkle gelatin over and stir to mix
- Set aside to allow gelatin to soften for 5 minutes
- Microwave on high until bubbles appear, 30 to 60 seconds
- Add chocolate chips and stir until smooth then stir in remaining half-and-half
- Cover and refrigerate until the mixture starts to set, 20 to 30 minutes
- Meanwhile, line 6 muffin cups with paper or silicone cupcake liners
- Place a chocolate wafer in each, crush to fit
- Set aside
- With an electric mixer, beat the chocolate mixture until smooth and fluffy
- Fold blueberries into mousse
- Spoon into cupcake papers
- Cover loosely and chill until firm, about 2 hours