If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Twix is one of the most popular candy bars in the world. While we eat it, we've yet to drink it. Until now. This creamy Twix Milkshake recipe, a blend up of the cookie center, caramel topping and chocolate coating, is well on its way to be the most popular milkshake in the world! —bitememore
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2 (50g each) Twix chocolate bars
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1 tablespoon chocolate sauce
- chocolate sprinkles to rim glass
- marshmallow fluff, to rim glass
- Twix chocolate bar, chopped, to garnish
- Place chocolate sprinkles on a large plate. Rub the rim of a tall milkshake glass with marshmallow fluff and dip glass in sprinkles. Set aside.
- For the milkshake, using a blender, combine vanilla ice cream, chocolate bars, milk and chocolate sauce. Blend until smooth and pour into prepared milkshake glass. Garnish with chopped Twix bar.