If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Flaky individual pie pops filled with sweet cherries and red plums. —Riley Wofford
Makes 16 pops
- 1 large plum, pitted and diced
- 1/2 cup halved pitted cherries, diced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 (9-inch) frozen pie crust, thawed
- 1 large egg, beaten with 1 tablespoon of water
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a few baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine the plums, cherries, honey, lemon juice, and cornstarch in a small bowl.
- Place the pie crust on a lightly floured work surface and roll out into a thin circle, about 1/8-inch thick. Using a 2-inch round cookie cutter, cut out about 32 circles of dough, re-rolling the scraps if needed. Place half of the circles of dough on the prepared baking sheets. Lightly brush the edges of the dough with the egg wash and place a lollipop stick in the center of each circle, pressing gently to adhere. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of filling onto each piece of dough. Lay one of the remaining circles of dough over each pie pop, crimping with the tines of a fork to seal. Brush the tops with egg wash and cut a few slits in the top of each pie pop. Bake for about 15 minutes, until golden brown.