If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe was a culmination of many different recipes out there for taco burgers. I pulled bits and pieces from recipes and my own tastes. Taste of Home gave me the idea of incorporating crushed chips! —Sarah Cantrell
- 2 pounds ground sirloin
- 1/2 t teaspoons salt
- 1/4 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup taco sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2-4 tablespoons cilantro, chopped (depending on your tastes)
- 4 tablespoons dry sundried tomatoes, finely chopped
- pepper jack cheese
- iceberg lettuce
- avocado, sliced
- 6-8 kaiser roll
- Combine meat with all of the ingredients EXCEPT cheese, lettuce and avocado.
- Form into 6-8 patties, depending on how big you like your burger.
- Grill to desired temperature. Add cheese and melt before removing from heat.
- Place on bun and top with cheese, lettuce and avocado.