If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
How do you get behind the velvet rope? Simple. Blend up this incredible, show-stopping Red Velvet Milkshake, a thick and creamy cake-in-a-cup. —bitememore
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup red velvet cake mix
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- marshmallow fluff, to rim glass and garnish
- multi colored sprinkles, to rim glass
- Place sprinkles on a large plate. Rub the rim of a tall milkshake glass with marshmallow fluff . Dip the glass in sprinkles and set aside.
- For the milkshake, using a blender, combine vanilla ice cream, red velvet cake mix, milk, cream cheese and vanilla extract. Blend until smooth and pour into prepared milkshake glass. Spoon marshmallow fluff over top of the milkshake to garnish.