If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Get ready to slay the beast with this Black Dragon Cocktail recipe, a killer combo of raspberries and dragon fruit-flavored rum, orange liqueur, mint and lime. Yup, this delicious cocktail will make anyone into a wild thing! —bitememore
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 3 fresh mint leaves, torn
- 1 ounce Bacardi Dragon Berry Rum
- 1/2 ounce Triple Sec
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 7UP or Sprite, to top up
- fresh raspberries, for garnish
- lime slice, for garnish
- Using a tall glass, muddle raspberries and torn mint leaves. Fill the glass halfway with ice cubes and stir in Bacardi dragon berry, triple sec, simple syrup and lime juice. Top up glass with 7-up or Sprite. Stir well and garnish with raspberries and lime slice.
More Great Recipes: Cocktails