Author Notes: This recipe couldn't be any easier - or tastier! If you can get your hands on some ground bison, you won't regret it. Tons of flavor - great for summer burgers! —and_she_cooks
pound Ground bison
handful Herbed dry stuffing (I use gluten-free)
tablespoons Crumbled bleu cheese (maybe more!)
teaspoon Dried Italian herb seasoning
Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Combine ground bison, stuffing, bleu cheese and herbs in a large bowl using your hands.
- Gently form into 4 to 6 patties.
- Generously salt and pepper both sides. Grill until the burgers have reached desired doneness.
- Serve on a beautiful piece of romaine lettuce topped with more crumbled bleu cheese, tomato, and red onion. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Burger Recipe