If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe couldn't be any easier - or tastier! If you can get your hands on some ground bison, you won't regret it. Tons of flavor - great for summer burgers! —and_she_cooks
pound Ground bison
handful Herbed dry stuffing (I use gluten-free)
tablespoons Crumbled bleu cheese (maybe more!)
teaspoon Dried Italian herb seasoning
Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Combine ground bison, stuffing, bleu cheese and herbs in a large bowl using your hands.
- Gently form into 4 to 6 patties.
- Generously salt and pepper both sides. Grill until the burgers have reached desired doneness.
- Serve on a beautiful piece of romaine lettuce topped with more crumbled bleu cheese, tomato, and red onion. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Burger Recipe