If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This burger is sweet & spicy with jalapenos and dill pickles and once you try this whipped feta you will want to slather it on everything. Trust me!
If you want a little more kick or sweetness. Top with a couple extra jalapenos or pickles at the end. —katie cooper
cup pickled jalapenos, diced
cup dill pickles, diced
tablespoons dijon mustard
multri grain with flax buns
ounces feta cheese crumbles
ounces whipped cream cheese
salt and pepper
- With the metal whisk attachment on mixer, whip feta crumbles until they just start to clump together. Add whipped cream cheese and continue whipping until creamy and smooth. Add a pinch of salt and pepper to taste. I used whipped cream cheese but you could use regular. Just make sure it is at room temp so it whips well. Set aside for later.
- Dice jalapenos and pickles. In a medium sized bowl, add hamburger, pickles, jalapenos, mustard, and salt and pepper. Mix together all ingredients with clean hands. Form four (1/4 lb) patties. Leave a dent in the middle, for a flat cooked patty.
- Heat grill. You want it hot! Add patties and grill each side until cooked through. I like mine grilled with a nice crust on the outside and pink on the inside. Toast buns on the grill right before removing burgers. Remove burgers and allow to rest for a couple of minutes.
- Place the burgers on the bottom half of the buns and add whipped feta and tomato slices to top half of the buns. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Burger Recipe