If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Perhaps I am heavy handed when it comes to mixing ground meats; but I want to assure myself that I can make a juicy, flavorful burger 100% of the time. This is my safety net of a burger. —loubaby
- 1 small Onion, quartered
- 1/8 pound Mushrooms, halved
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef chuck
- 1/2 cup crushed saltines crackers
- 2 tablespoons Heavy Cream
- 3/4 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Heinz Chili Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Asian Sweet Chile Sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 4 slices Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 4 thick-cut bacon slices,cooked crisp
- Lettuce and Tomato, as desired
- 4 Potato Rolls, split
- In food processor; process onion until finely chopped. Remove. Process mushrooms until finely chopped.
- Combine beef with onion, mushroom, crackers, heavy cream, worcestershire sauce,salt and pepper; mix well. Shape into 4 patties.
- Combine mayonnaise, Heinz and Asian Chile Sauces, mustard and garlic; mix well.
- Grill patties until cooked as you like, adding cheese and then bacon on top of burgers; cook to melt cheese. Spread special sauce on both sides of rolls; top with lettuce and tomato. Place burgers inside buns.