If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 1/4 cups bread flour
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup jalapeños (can add more pending how much heat you prefer)
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Soften butter stick in microwave (or stovetop) for 30 seconds.
- Mix flour, cornmeal, baking powder and salt in bowl. Add eggs to mixture.
- Add Greek yogurt then jalapenos and cheese. Jalapeno amount can be adjusted to your own heat preference.
- Dough should be light yellow color and fluffy. Continue stirring or kneading until dough doesn’t stick to insides of the bowl.
- Line baking pan with parchment paper.
- Tear off dough balls and shape into half triangle shapes. Place onto parchment paper.
- Put in oven for 15-16 minutes. Take out of oven and let cool.