If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Think oatmeal chocolate chip cookies colliding with scones. Near same ingredients but in the form of a fluffy, chewy, sweet scone. —Marissa E | In My Yellow Cardigan
- 3 cups bread flour
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 sticks of butter
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 chocolate baking bars (I used Ghirardelli 60 percent cacao)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Soften butter stick in microwave (or stovetop) for 30 seconds.
- Mix flour, brown sugar, baking powder and salt in bowl.
- Add eggs, vanilla, Greek yogurt to mixture and continue stirring.
- Chop chocolate bars into desired chunk sizes and add into batter along with oats. Dough should be thick consistency.
- Line baking pan with parchment paper.
- Tear off dough balls and shape into half triangle shapes using either hands or back part of a spoon. Place onto parchment paper.
- Put in oven for 15-16 minutes. Take out of oven and let cool.