If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is inspired by a popular Ugandan street food called Egg Rolex. Its a really simple recipe made with very basic, affordable and nutritionally balanced ingredients....close your eyes and imagine the flavours, tastes and textures this dish stand to offer...now make it! —Funke Koleosho
- 6 Medium fresh eggs
- 6 Tortilla wraps
- 1 handful Chopped red cabbage
- 1 handful Chopped red onions
- 1 handful Chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1-2 pinches Salt to taste
- 1-2 pinches Freshly milled black pepper
- Crack the eggs into a large mixing bowl. Add some salt and freshly milled black pepper and whisk. Set aside.
- Sautée chopped veggies in a little oil using a large frying pan or an omelette pan. Sprinkle a little salt on the veggies as they cook and stir well.
- Once the veggies soften, pour over the whisked eggs. Carefully allow the eggs to cook through flipping over both sides.
- Then gently lay the omelette on preheated tortilla wraps and roll. Done