If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I used Yancey’s Fancy buffalo wing cheddar cheese for my cheese component here and I highly recommend it. —Marissa E | In My Yellow Cardigan
- 1 bag of medium sized tortillas
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 cup chopped jalapenos (adjust to your heat preference)
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 2 cups c shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut and shred your chicken and place into medium sized bowl.
- If not done already chop your cilantro and jalapenos. Jalapenos should be added and adjusted according to your spice level handling. Cut pre-sliced jalapenos in half.
- Add chopped cilantro and jalapenos to chicken along with minced garlic, parkia, cumin and black pepper. Stir together until seasonings are well mixed in.
- Shred your cheese.
- Using a 9×12 baking pan, line it with parchment paper. Spray with cooking spray (I used olive oil cooking spray). This is key to keeping the bottoms of the tortilla closed up).
- Begin assembling flautas spooning chicken mixture onto tortillas and rolling them tightly. When placing into pan make sure the tortilla flap is touching the parchment paper (this way it will bake and keep closed).
- Spray tops of tortillas with cooking spray (this is key to the crunch factor).
- Once assembled into the pan, place in oven for 20 minutes or until tortilla edges start to turn brown.