If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Source: my recipe was inspired by a favorite dish served at the former Sweetbriar restaurant in Gadsden, Alabama. —Jen Smallwood
Serves 4 servings
- 1/2 cup Light or Regular Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Light or Regular Sour Cream
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly Ground Pepper
- 2 pounds Skinned & boned Chicken Breasts, cooked & chopped
- 1-2 Ribs Celery, chopped
- 2-3 cups Red & White Seedless Grapes, halved
- 1 cup Chopped Pecans, toasted or Walnuts
- Lettuce Leaves (optional)
- Stir together 1/2 cup mayonnaise and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Add chopped chicken and grapes, tossing gently to coat. Cover and chill at least 1 hour. Stir in nuts just before serving. Serve in stemware lined with lettuce leaves, if desired.
- Serve this fruity, nutty chicken salad with assorted crackers and grapes for a filling lunch or a delicious brunch.