If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: inspired by my mother's recipe- my version; a spicy, tangy sauce for hot dogs, french fries or hamburgers. I won a blue ribbon for this recipe..... —Jen Smallwood
- 2 small onions, chopped fine
- 1 clove garlic, chopped fine
- 1 pound ground beef hamburger
- 1 can tomato paste
- 1 - 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper, crushed red
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons chili sauce
- 2 cups water
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- Use fry pan saute onions, garlic, and hamburger; Cook together until hamburger is done; drain. Then add: tomato paste,chili powder,hot pepper, paprika,chili sauce, water and chicken bouillon cube. Cook for 2 hours. serve over warm, grilled hot dogs, or french fries,etc...