If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: my blend - thur trial and lots of errors.... lol
similar to Old Bay Seasoning, is great with all types of seafood..... —Jen Smallwood
Serves about 4 tablespoons
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 1 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Ground Celery Seed
- 1 teaspoon Sweet Hungarian Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Dry Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Ground Bay Leaf
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Allspice
- 1/4 tablespoon Ground Ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon Grated Nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cardamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together salt, cayenne, celery seed, paprika, mustard, black pepper, bay leaf, allspice, ginger, nutmeg, cardamom, and cinnamon until well-combined. Seasoning mix will keep indefinitely in a tightly covered container, stored at cool room temperature in a dark place.
- **Note** If you eat a lot of seafood, multiply this recipe as much as you want and keep it on hand in an airtight sealed container. I recommend making up a batch that will be used within 1 month so you have the freshest flavor.
More Great Recipes: Condiments