If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love summer! I love the abundance of sweet fruits that are available at the local farmers market, and all the different recipes that can be used with these fruits to whip up delicious desserts and drinks! Pure bliss!
It gets pretty hot up here in Northern California, in July especially in the East Bay, and after a long day's work, I wanted to make a refreshing drink to cool me off, and decided to make lemonade. I had these beautiful juicy white peaches and delicious looking raspberries, from the farmers market that I go to every Sunday, and hence decided to make my Peach and Raspberry Lemonade.
I put a lot of ice, cause it tastes excellent when its chilled. The kids devoured it, especially with the pretty pink hue of the lemonade, that attracted them! ;-) —Amisha Gurbani
- 1/2 cup organic cane sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 white peaches
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 3 lemons - squeezed lemon juice
- 8 cups water
- lots of ice
- Puree the white peaches(after removing the skin), and the raspberries into a blender.
- In a small pot, add the sugar and the 1/2 cup of water, to make the simple syrup. Heat at medium heat for about 10 minutes, and the simple syrup is ready.
- In a tall pitcher, add in the lemon juice, fruit puree, simple syrup, and the water. Taste it to see if you need to add in more water. Add in lots of ice, and your drink is ready!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Berry Recipe