If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: a fruity peach sangria... perfect a hot summer eve's
I won an Honorable Mention for this recipe —Jen Smallwood
Serves about 8 cups
- 1 (750 Ml.) Riesling White Wine - See Note
- 2 cups Thin Wedges Firm-ripe White Peaches (about 3/4 Lb.)
- 3/4 cup Peach Schnapps
- 1/2 cup Loosely Packed Mint Sprigs
- 1 (750 Ml.) Chilled Brut-style Sparkling Wine
- In a large pitcher or small punch bowl, combine Riesling, peaches, peach schnapps, and mint sprigs. Cover and chill until cold, at least 2 hours. Pour in sparkling wine, stir gently, and serve immediately in chilled white-wine glasses
- Note: I Use Moselland Artvitis Qualitatswein Rieseling Brut-style I Have Used Are: Asti Spumante, martini & rossi and andres spunante; either one has worked very well.