If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Source: Cottage Cookbook
a refreshing rum drink made with Michigan tart cherries - —Jen Smallwood
- 1 12-oz can Frozen Limeade
- 12 ounces Light Rum, use the limeade can to measure
- 4 teaspoons Frozen Tart Cherries
- 2 bottles Club Soda, chilled
- In a blender, mix undiluted limeade, rum and frozen tart cherries until smooth. Pour mixture into glasses and top with club soda to taste.