If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A paloma with a twist: a spicy kick of ginger and a hint of lime. —Erin McDowell
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 2 cups fresh-squeezed grapefruit juice
- 3 tablespoons ginger lime syrup
- 4 ounces tequila
- In the bottom of a bowl, muddle the ginger, lime zest, and lime juice to combine. Stir in the grapefruit juice, syrup, and tequila, and pour the mixture over ice. A lime-salt rim would be an excellent addition.
More Great Recipes: