If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This bright and flavorful sandwich spread is made with a mixture of whipped goat cheese, mashed avocado, and CHA! By Texas Pete and goes great on grilled chicken sandwiches, cold cut sandwiches and just about any of your burger selections. —sabrina
Serves 1 tbsp- yeild 1 1/2 cups
- 1 cup 1 Avocado ( ripe, mashed)
- 1/2 cup Goat cheese, whipped
- 1 tablespoon CHA! by Texas Pete
- 1 dash TO TASTE- salt and pepper
- Place the ripe avocado into a small mixing bowl and mash it well with a potato masher or if you have a food processor, blend the avocado until it is smooth.
- Place the mashed avocado into a mixing bowl and add the goat cheese, CHA! by Texas Pete® and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix together well.
- Place in an airtight storage container and keep refrigerated until ready to use.