If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Serves: as many as you want
petit beurre (semi sweet rectangular biscuits) or graham crackers
ounces whipped cream (I use non dairy)
milliliters or 2/3 of a 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
teaspoon vanilla extract
- Beat whipped cream to make chantilly.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and vanilla.
- Beat again until you have a very thick mixture. At this point we can add and mix anything we like in the whipped cream mixture, such unsweetened cocoa powder (to make chocolate), chocolate chips or pistachios (unsalted and roasted).
- Spread evenly the whipped cream mixture over the biscuits.
- Lay the rest biscuits (up side up) over the whipped cream.
- Be careful to place the top biscuit just above the bottom at the same point and in the same direction to create the sandwiches.
- Cover and put the baking pan or food container with the sandwiches in the deep freeze and let it stay 3-4 hours at least. Usually the sandwiches are much better the next day.