If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This was inspired by a dish I had in Mauritius once —Annick
- 100g grams Lean diced lamb
- 1 quart Consommé
- 1 Diced onion
- 1 tablespoon Medium curry powder
- 2 teaspoons Minced garlic
- 1 Lemon, cut and juiced
- Salt and black pepper
- Fry off onions in a little vegetable oil add garlic
- When translucent add the lamb(dust with flour)
- Brown off the lamb 5-10 mins
- Add the curry powder. Mix into the lamb . Add the consommé, lemon juice. Add the cut lemon skins cook 30 mins or until tender. Remove lemon skins check seasoning and serve with rice and a tomato and onion salad.