If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sometimes you just need to scratch that itch for a piece of creamy peanut butter fudge, am I right? With this decadent tasting treat you can do just that and know you are actually fueling your body as you indulge! Free of processed crap and refined sugar, this is the perfect pick-me-up treat any day of the week. —Molly Damon
Makes 24 small pieces
- 1/4 cup Almond butter, no sugar or salt added
- 1/4 cup Natural peanut butter, no sugar or salt added
- 1/4 cup Raw cashew pieces
- 1/4 cup Coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup Canola oil
- 1 teaspoon Pure vanilla extract
- 2 Small apples, or enough to make 1/2 cup chunky sauce when blended
- 1 tablespoon Pure maple syrup (or more to taste)
- Dice apples, with skin on, and purée with blender or food processor (I used an immersion blender for this whole recipe). You want at least 1/2 cup of purée.
- To the apple purée, add the rest of your ingredients and let them go to town until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Pour mixture into the pan, smooth with a spatula and tap on the counter until you have an even layer.
- Pop this baby into the freezer for 30-45 min until firm but still able to run a knife through.
- Cut into cute lil squares (snacking on the edges that you may choose to cut off for a more uniform appearance is also a great idea at this point) :)
- Keep your healthy fudge in the freezer and pull out as desired for a treat. Let them come to room temp for a few minutes.